It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Cost of a breast lift

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-30-2007, 02:04 AM   #1
    iris1994
    (female)

iris1994 HB User
    Re: Cost of a breast lift

Hi...I am thinking to have my breast redone by dr.fisher, so I am seeing him in january 2008 for conseltation, but I am flying to LA to meet with his associate Dr. aboolian to consulat about lipo and body contouring. Have you meet with him and if so who is he. is he good in breast augmentation too. by the way, how much Dr. fisher charges for revision of bresat augmentation and lift. any idea

Last edited by moderator2; 09-16-2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: to make this a new thread because you replied to a thread that was two years old

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2007, 10:15 PM   #2
    Mel52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User

Nascar, if you have alot of tissue but just sag, you probably only need a lift. If you don't need the size increase then why go for implants. The lift will make you fuller. Yes you want someone who is very experienced in doing this surgery. I had my implants put in by Dr Dennis in Santa Barbara. He did a beautiful job and when I had to have them removed 7 years later because I had been very ill and it turned out I had a rupture. (The publicity wasnt out then) I had the surgery done at UCLA by Dr Shaw who was the chief of staff of plastic surgery there. He is no longer alive, but he did a beautiful job in cleaning me up and rebuilding me using my own tissue and then a lift. He became pretty famous for his work. He told a group of us that many women only needed a lift but had implants put in per the surgeon's suggestion. I was very involved in a support group to deal with the aftermath and saw alot of before and afters. The women were shocked at how fantastic they looked without implants and just the lift.
    Another dr I think does great work is Dr Bern in Ventura. He trained under Dr Shaw at UCLA

Old 09-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
    grammaed
    (female)

grammaed HB User

I will be having a mastopexy and BA 1-11-08. I will be paying $8,075.00 for silicone. If I choose to go with saline , the cost will be $7,425.00. That includes Anesthesia and Surgical Center.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:31 PM   #4
    morticiadams
    (female)

morticiadams HB User

Hi. Have you ever thought of having the procedure done outside of the US? Some of my friends say that it's cheaper out of the country, like in singapore or cuba. But it really makes me anxious because of two things. first is the procedure and having it done outside the US. your views on this?

I wouldn't want to end up looking like tara reid.

Last edited by morticiadams; 09-16-2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Closed Thread