It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• anyone used Dr. Lickstein or Dr Cohen of Towson, Md

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
    refsmom
    (female)

refsmom HB User
    anyone used Dr. Lickstein or Dr Cohen of Towson, Md

I used Dr. Lickstein for my face and neck lift, also had upper and lower eyes done. was very happy with him as a doc, but I feel my eyes are a bit to scarred and thought they would be better by now. I'm 4 mos in recovering, they tell me it takes about a 1 year to see the final results. Very impatient though. He didn't have me wear any dressing, the chin band until I went back after 2 months and he didn't like the swelling I still had, I am still a little swelled in neck and left side of face. Also I developed a bad bruise on left cheek and is still there somewhat, you can see it even with makeup. He put me on Triluma cream but I don't see that much difference in it, also tried arnica gel, and pills still no change. I can't decide who I should see for this, I'm afraid it will never go away!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread