It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• does anyone have saline implants

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
    cindyoulette
    (female)

cindyoulette HB User
    does anyone have saline implants

does anyone have saline implants

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
    SydneyZ60
    (female)

SydneyZ60 HB User
    Re: does anyone have saline implants

I have saline implants, under the muscle. I got them about 5 years ago and I've been very happy with them. The only problem I have is that my left breast is still somewhat numb and the nipple is hypersensitive. Overall though, I'm very pleased with the results. Did you have any specific questions about the saline implants?

Syd

Old 03-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
    cindyoulette
    (female)

cindyoulette HB User

yes,how long did you take to heal.and do they feel like your own.im so worried about not coming out of it.i really want to do this but im scared.did you feel like that at all

Old 03-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
    cindyoulette
    (female)

cindyoulette HB User

oh also im a a and im going to a full b do you think thats too small.im 5 ft 5 and i weigh 123.i have to wear small shirts and they never fit properly.im not doing this for looks im doing this so my clothes fit.thanks for replying back to me.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
    sophie56
    Veteran
    (female)

sophie56 HB User

I think a full B is perfect. You will just look nice in clothes. I am 5'4 125 lbs and I went with a full C and regret it. They make me look fat. Like you I just want to be large enough to look nice in clothes. I did not want to be know as someone with oversized boobs and I feel like I am.Of course I am50. Otherwise I love their feel and look.
    Sophie 56

Old 03-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
    cindyoulette
    (female)

cindyoulette HB User

wow thanks for sharing that.almost everyone says go bigger but that was a worry of mine too i dont want to look heavy either.when did you get yours done ? have you had any complications at all ? thanks for sharing with me

Old 03-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
    sophie56
    Veteran
    (female)

sophie56 HB User

cindyoulette, I had silicone implants when I was 25. I replace them with saline about 8 years ago and like them so much better...no complications what so ever with the saline ones. I wish I had used them from the beginning. Good luck.
    Sophie

Old 03-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
    Mel52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User

Cindy, I had silicone implants and they looked great. The surgeon wanted to use C size but I chose a heavy B. I was 5'7 and 120. They were a perfect size having been a AA size. I just wanted to wear grown-up clothes and be able to find a bathing suit that was the same size top and bottom.
    Unfortunately, for me, I had an unknown rupture and was sick for 5 years before it was found, requiring removal.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
    Luvmydogs6
    (female)

Luvmydogs6 HB User

I had my second set of saline implants put in 13 years ago. First time was over the muscle....looked horrible and was a B. Second time went under the muscle and a full C. Much better. The only problem I had is my doc did not do them even across. One is a little lower and the left nipple is always a little painful sensative. The next time I want a small D.

Closed Thread