It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

Rhinoplasty

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #1
konnichiwa
(male)

konnichiwa HB User
Rhinoplasty

In two thousand eight my nose was broken it was pushed fairly far to the side. I went through a surgeon who specializes in facial surgery through the hospital I am with. It only cost me $1,050.00 in Southern California. My medical coverage took care of most of it and I paid $50.00 out of pocket. I am pleased with the results it did not make my nose worse and the cartilage in my nose was mostly moved back in to place. Personally I do not recommend having Rhinoplasty unless your nose is broken since there are risks associated with any surgery. But if you are going to have a broken nose fixed I recommend going through the hospital you are with the costs are affordable and the facial surgeon specializes in fixing damage to your face.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #2
roselynne
(female)

roselynne HB User
Re: Rhinoplasty

Is it not covered by insurance? I am planning on getting a nose job because I have long been dissatisfied with how my nose looks.

Closed Thread