It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Costochondritis Message Board

Does this sound like costochondritis?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2016, 04:21 AM   #1
zipster
Veteran
(female)

zipster HB User
Does this sound like costochondritis?

I have had an upper left back pain for 5-6 weeks and i saw an osteopath yesterday and she said my left rib/s were locked and all my left side felt tight etc. OMG the pain today is worse and i could hardly lift my left arm this morning and the place where it has been hurting has pained/throbbed and sometimes a burning feeling all day. She did click the left side of my back/ribs. It's also hurting at the top of my ribs above my breast when i breath today. Is this likely to be with the treatment yesterday and will it settle down in a few days? Anyone else have/had this?
I also haven't been well for 15yrs and been told m.e/cfs and tested weak positive this year for Lyme and private bloods revealed low CD57 which indicates a chronic infection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2016, 05:34 AM   #2
zipster
Veteran
(female)

zipster HB User
Re: Does this sound like costochondritis?

Nobody any advice?

Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #3
SpdrGwen
(female)

SpdrGwen HB User
Re: Does this sound like costochondritis?

Could be but you would need to be diagnosed by a doctor. I have ribs that like to float around that cause havoc on the rest of my body. Muscles get tight migraines start it's a pain. It burns so bad. Usually it's mechanical cause I go to the chiropractor and it's all better. But since I keep sitting at a desk hunched over typing all day and bad posture it doesn't last long. I need to start working out slowly cause when I did I was way less in pain.

Reply Reply