It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Costochondritis Message Board

• Costochondritis - Time off work

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-22-2020, 07:51 AM   #1
    Kdog4

Kdog4 HB User
    Costochondritis - Time off work

About a week ago I went to the emergency room for upper chest pain, shortness of breath, and pain during physical activities. They took an EKG and an x-Ray but couldnít find anything out of place. They told me to take ibeprofen and rest. I have been out of work for a week now. I work in the heating and cooling field so I am always lifting and doing physical labor. But since I am out of work I no longer have a doctors excuse to miss all of these days since the emergency room only gave me the excuse for the day I went in. My family doctor is booked out for the next month before I can even see her. I donít know what I should do. I need to work to make the money but I canít work with the amount of pain I am enduring when physically active. How long were you out of work for before returning? Should I take the time off and find an office job or something less active? I need help! This pain isnít getting any better even with the pain relievers and I donít want to go back to the emergency room to have them tell me the same thing as the last time I went in. They couldnít diagnose anything that was going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply