It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Costochondritis Message Board

Costochondritis from mold inhalation ?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2015, 12:11 PM   #1
cesarr
(male)

cesarr HB User
Unhappy Costochondritis from mold inhalation ?

Hello, I was recently diagnosed with Costochondritis this past Christmas eve. I was sent to the e.r because I had inhaled mold and I guess this was the cause..

i have been having troubles lately, I was first prescribed Ibuprofen, but it would make my heart race and i would have some pretty bad attacks that would send me back to the e.r.. then I was recently prescribed Ketorolac 10 mg. that didn't help much it would make it more severe, so then I was prescribed naproxen & tramadol hcl. the naproxen calmed me down but I guess gave me stomach issues and they're trying to figure out what it is.. I haven't been eating much because I guess i'm scared & depressed of what now goes in my body.. everything I mostly eat hurts my chest.. & now my stomach. I really don't know what to do or who to see, I see my doctor every other day but he just prescibes me more pills.. anyone recommend anything?

Last edited by Administrator; 01-09-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2015, 06:54 AM   #2
chrispyzs
(male)

chrispyzs HB User
Re: Costochondritis from mold inhalation ?

Hello I have been feeling the same as you. No appetite and funny chest and stomach pains. im on naproxen for a month but after a week it does not feel like it is working.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #3
graci11
(female)

graci11 HB User
Re: Costochondritis from mold inhalation ?

I just got diagnosed with Costo and I was wondering if how you are feeling and if any of you have answers in this one year. Did it just go away? I know that mold is high during winter so am wondering if it will just go away after winter.

Reply Reply