It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board

Crohns?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
FallenAngel579
(female)

FallenAngel579 HB User
Crohns?

Ok so basically like I have a suspicion that someone I love has Crohns disease? but the thing is, I don't know to much about it as it is considered "rare" though I know of like 3 people that have it, 4 if she does. Basically I would be grateful to know how to see if she does have it if anyone can compare symptoms or anything please? I am fairly sure she has left it too long as doctors don't know what it is, but I am hoping they will find it soon My friend said her little sister has it and apparently if they do a test and it says you do have it you have a set period where you can't eat or drink anything? How long is this please? If she has this what does it mean for her? Would it affect her children if she had any? What test(s) is best to get done to see if she has it? Please let me know any information you may have.
Would greatly appreciate any response, thanks guys

Last edited by FallenAngel579; 05-09-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2016, 02:15 PM   #2
didi768
(female)

didi768 HB User
Re: Crohns?

No responses yet? Is this board that inactive?
I know a girl who has Crohns and Colitis both and Osteoporosis on top of that. She is very depressed and feels like crap all the time. It interfere's with working now. She is 46. She jogs to avoid the stress of it all and it makes her feel better but I think it would make me just pass out in [email protected]@ Everyone so different. I have other issues.

Reply Reply