It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board

I am going nuts with this!!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2017, 08:50 AM   #1
Jtucci01
(female)

Jtucci01 HB User
I am going nuts with this!!

I am a 36 yr old woman. In December I went to the er because I had bloating and pain on my right abdomen. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. They said it looked like I had a small haital hernia.They told me to ask my doctor to give me a referral to GI. My white cell count was 16. So they sent me home and about a week later I felt fine and went back to my normal life.
On Jan 29th I woke up feeling horrible dogestion and my back and shoulder was hurting. This lasted all day. After dinner it satrted to feel worse so I went to lay down and all of a sudden I had horrible chest pain. My heart was beating fast and I was getting this overwhelming feeling of doom over and over again. I went to the er. Ekg and xray came back normal. Blood work was fine except my white cell count was 19. Bp was 180/75 then 159/75. So they sent me home and told me to follow up with my doctor. I went to my doctor and she concluded acid reflux because I told her it felt like food was stuck in my throat and my chest hurt. She also said I was having anxiety and reffered me to a therapist. And prescribed me omeprazole. Oh yeah my resting heart rate has been anywhere from 89 to 95 to 100. Walking around my house cleaning or even getting a drink of water and it goes up to 115 to 120. But she said my heart sounds fine and ordered a stress test ( I will have in a month).
So its been 2 weeks since the er visit and nothing has changed. My heart rate is still high
I have had mustard color and texture diarrhea for a week and today it's bloody now. My stomach hurts bad on the top. When I eat my whole chest hurts and my throat. I have to sleep propped up or stomach acid will come up and I keep waking up every little while because my arms feel like they're burning.
I had a consultation with a gi yesterday they ordered a ct scan ( i will have in two weeks) , and an endoscopy and colonoscopy ( i will have in a month).
My doc prescribed me anxiety meds because this is stressing me out so bad. What if I have colon cancer? Or stomach cancer? Heartfailure? Heart disease? I don't know. I am starting to feel depressed.

The following user gives a hug of support to Jtucci01:
movielover40 (02-15-2017)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2017, 09:16 PM   #2
kelly904
(female)

kelly904 HB User
Re: I am going nuts with this!!

Sounds like you might have a stomach ulcer. Try activia and other probiotics, cooked veggies like spinach and carrots... maybe carrot and spinach juice if possible? After it heals keep taking probiotics like kefir or organic yogurt to fight the candida and other bacteria/fungi that causes ulcers and go to an allergist to see what foods via blood test you are allergic to. They will also test for celiac disease. And when they do the endoscopy/colonoscopy they will take samples and test for H. Pylori. Hope all goes well.

Reply Reply