It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board

Hello, can Crohn's manifest like this, pain, pressure rectum, narrow stool

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2017, 06:57 PM   #1
kelly904
(female)

kelly904 HB User
Hello, can Crohn's manifest like this, pain, pressure rectum, narrow stool

Hello, I have suffered from inflammatory bowel disease for over thirty years, bled in my twenties and then remission?..now I'm concerned about colorectal cancer. My symptoms are left sided pain and inflammation moving down into the rectal area like a terrible pressure. Might have a slight fever also. There is no bleeding. In fact I haven't bled for years. If it is colorectal cancer I wish I would have bled so I could have gotten a colonoscopy sooner. My colonoscopy is on Wed. May 31st... I had a colonoscopy two years ago with some small polyps. My question to you crohnies is can you have crohn's manifesting like I mentioned above? Terrible pressure pushing on the rectum, almost feels like puckering. It's uncomfortable and painful. Narrow stools also. Thanks, Kelly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
coopie1
(male)

coopie1 HB User
Smile Re: Hello, can Crohn's manifest like this, pain, pressure rectum, narrow stool

Kelly , Yes. the fact that you are having symptoms again is a clear sign something majorly wrong is happening with your body. Please do not settle on one(1) doctor saying well it might be this. Before I had my rectum removed I was having pressure like you described, and terrible pain was associated with it. Fistulas developed. Medication would not work. I was in and out of the hospital so much. I thought of asking for employment. When my stool came out it was dark and very thin(compressed). doc said it's normal. Boy it I want to hit his stupid ***. anyway. I know you stated that you are having a procedure on the 31st. I do hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

Reply Reply