It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board

Sacroiliitis question...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
StephB
(female)

StephB HB User
Sacroiliitis question...

Do any of you happen to know... the dr's think the following could be a result from uc...

I recently started seeing another doctor since my current docotors couldn't/can't figure out whats exactly going on. Long story short with a bunch of crap that has been going on the doctor (a rheumy) decided to have an x ray done of my lower back (I didn't think this had much to do with what I was "complaining" of... but ya know...)... Now they want me to have an MRI done to further investigate what they believe is Sacroiliitis. Now I have been doing some reading and does having Sacroiliitis also mean you have Ankylosing Spondylitis? Or is it possible to have Sacroiliitis and not Ankylosing Spondylitis? I just got the call today and go in for the MRI Monday so I don't have a lot of time to really ask questions to the doctor yet. I'm just trying to wrap my head around things.

Any thoughts? I do have Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, and have had H-Pylori, and symptoms that mimic Lupus and Raynauds....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread