HealthBoards (
-   Degenerative Diseases (
-   -   Internal tens (

Mamaw Batman 06-27-2012 04:18 PM

Internal Nerve Stimulator
I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called, but this is what they are wanting to try on me next. Anyone have one? Help? Any suggestions?? Not really wanting another surgery but anything that may help my pain im willing to try!!!

teteri66 08-03-2012 12:08 PM

Re: Internal tens
You are looking for a neurostimulator, sometimes referred to on the Back board and in the spinal community as a "spinal cord stimulator." One big supplier of them is Medtronic. You can go on their website and read all about them...but know they are not without some risk...and may reduce pain but will not take it away completely.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45 AM.