It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• Teeth Not Straight Across?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
    mireya
    (female)

mireya HB User
    Question Teeth Not Straight Across?

I've had braces in the past to align my teeth, and the only problem I have now is straight across, my teeth are different lengths making it look jagged and my front two teeth look like buck teeth and I wear my retainer every night, as directed. Also, my lateral incisors are a different shape from the rest of the "rectangular" teeth (they look more hemispheric?) Is this something I will grow out of, or will I have to get something done by my dentist?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2015, 01:45 AM   #2
    lpete301
    (female)

lpete301 HB User
    Re: Teeth Not Straight Across?

If you feel they are not right, you should ask your orthodontist. If you are not satisfied with their answer, then get a second opinion from another orthodontist. Dont tell then you have had work done, just ask if they think you NEED work done. Say thank you and get a third opinion. Do the same thing again. Take the written info you get from the other two to the original. He should make it right. You may need new braces, or you may have a situation that he has made the best he can already...

Last edited by moderator2; 04-13-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:56 AM   #3
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Teeth Not Straight Across?

I just went through invisalign treatment. My orthodontist filed down my inscissors just a bit to get rid of that pointed jagged look now that my teeth are straight. IT was painless, only took a minute, and made all the difference in the world. Talk to your orthodontist. They can help!

Closed Thread

Tags
    teeth