It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• Nasty wisdom teeth taste!! Help pleas

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-23-2015, 06:49 PM   #1
    Autumnpocalypse
    (female)

Autumnpocalypse HB User
    Nasty wisdom teeth taste!! Help pleas

I got my 2 lower wisdom teeth removed 6 days ago.
    My oral surgeon provided me with a plastic syringe to clean the gum holes out BUT I didn't know what holes they were talking about. I figured they wanted me to squirted water over the stitched up gums.
    Starting last night i developed a REPULSIVE taste in my mouth that popped up every 20 seconds or so. Today it was especially bad and it got to the point where I was convinced that I had an infection.
    I called my mom and asked her to bring it up with my surgeon and the surgeon told her that I probably didn't have dry socket or an infection because I'm not experiencing pain. They said I probably had food stuck in the gum holes.

I had no clue what they meant because I was certain I was cleaning those "holes"... turns out that the holes they were talking about are 2 tiny ones under my teeth that I had no clue existed because I couldn't see them. So I stuck the plastic syringe in both holes and flushed them out with water & salt water. A bunch of yuckies came out and I flushed them until they were empty.

BUT THE TERRIBLE TASTE IS STILL THERE!!! HELP PLEASE?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    bad taste, dental, removal, teeth, wisdom teeth