It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• Lower fit

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-29-2016, 08:25 AM   #1
    Kilgore2007

Kilgore2007 HB User
    Lower fit

Hi I'm new here so this is my first post!! I have had bad abscess in lower molars right side and oral surgeon removed three teeth and after he removed the stitches two days later a small portion of my gum has sunk to being level with my cheek I am scared lower denture will not fit my dentist took impressions almost two months ago so will those impressions be OK for them to make my dentures with???? I'm am so scared of the fit it is causing me so much stress.Any help will be appreciated thank you!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2016, 06:33 PM   #2
    WW2ER
    (female)

WW2ER HB UserWW2ER HB UserWW2ER HB UserWW2ER HB UserWW2ER HB User
    Re: Lower fit

You should get new impressions as the tissue has changed. If the denture has already been made it will need to relined to fit

Old 07-04-2016, 07:09 AM   #3
    Kilgore2007

Kilgore2007 HB User
    Re: Lower fit

Thank u so much I will contact my dentist to see if they will do new impressions hope so see i am going thru dental options and the dentist is donating her services so hope she will understand the need for new impressions and not think k I. Being g a pain so wish me luck and thanks so much for the replies. And also quick ? I am having all teeth extracted including impacted wisdom teeth and oral surgeon is only doing I sections will that be very painful???? I'm a very nervous person anyway and having anxiety o er all these issues lol I am a big chicken but thT is the o my route he will go is the injections. Thanks for taking time to read my posts!!!!

Reply Reply