It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

Lower lip is still drooping after 2 years, please I need serious advice.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2017, 08:00 PM   #1
asmodai66
(male)

asmodai66 HB User
Lower lip is still drooping after 2 years, please I need serious advice.

When I was in the army, the dentist worked on putting a cap on my tooth but they had to cut open my gums to check if the tooth was cracked. They injected my right side they worked on, my face drooped or seem like it was melting off. Even though it somewhat came back to normal, now my lower lip still droops. Even my superiors noticed it. Fast forward two years later, never had a chance to get it looked at. Assuming it eventually go back to normal.

When I was going through my Med Board, the providers asked me if I had a stroke because it was quite noticeable. Telling me look in a mirror when I spoke, it was quite noticeable. Now I'm out of the army going to college. While taking some acting classes in college, any time I talk in a video my mouth lip is still drooping, and one side is working while the other lip is drooping is moving. It's like when ever I talk I'm two face.

Now all I do is try to force a stretch of my left lip to the other side. I talked to the VA dental they didn't really have an answer who to speak to and said it would be risky to inject the other side. I googled and I might bell palsy? is this treatable reading about covering one of your eyes? I'm lost what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply