It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

Abscess?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2017, 05:39 AM   #1
Sashav
(female)

Sashav HB User
Abscess?

Hi
I'm 32 years old and I think I have an abscess.

I cracked an upper tooth in 2007 and it wasn't until 2015 that I began to get pain in my upper jaw. In 2016 the pain has moved to behind my eye and in my temple on the same side as the broken tooth.

I had what was felt to be a raised bit of gum in the centre of the cracked tooth which grows and shrinks, it has since popped and has left a puslike taste in my mouth.

I am guessing I have an abscess? I clean my teeth every day with an electric toothbrush and I have been taken off my dentist's patient list since they closed down. I have tried to register with a new practice to get this sorted but they haven't gotten back to me.

Is what I have considered an emergency? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Underarm abscess reopened after being healed?? beahoneybee Open to All Other Health Topics 0 05-14-2017 05:33 AM
Perianal Abscess and Anal Fissure Combo :( kiho421 Bowel Disorders 4 10-11-2016 01:55 PM
Tuboovarian abscess OR appendicitis, some sort of abscess Pleasehelppain Women's Health 0 07-18-2015 04:47 PM
Old abscess question CMB281 Dental Health 1 02-21-2013 12:03 AM
Dental Abscess: Failed Root Canal clc0230 Dental Health 4 12-26-2011 03:20 AM