It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• "Lump" on gum line near where wisdom tooth was extracted?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #1
    jamies
    (female)

jamies HB User
    "Lump" on gum line near where wisdom tooth was extracted?

Hi all,

Any insight would be really helpful. I have a appointment to see my oral surgeon in 2 days but until then I'm just looking for any insight if anyone has had anything similar & what it would be. I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed on August 26th, 2017. My bottom right was impacted & very annoying for my surgeon to get the root out, it took longer than expected & traumatized the area more than needed, resulting in longer healing time & what not.

As of today I finally feel 100% better, no more jaw stiffness, can eat fine without any soreness or pain, but just last night I noticed a small lump like area developed on my gum line on the bottom right side of my mouth, close to the extraction site, but not directly on it, it's more so on the outer side of the back molars. No pain on it luckily but just concerned what it may be or if it will get worse? It feels hard almost like a small marble. Anyone have anything like this happen to them? & what the outcome was?

Thanks for reading & your advice :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply