It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• bad nose smell

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-12-2003, 10:28 AM   #1
    mattiscool2002
    (male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
    Post bad nose smell

Ive made a seperate post here but it does link in with my breath problem.
    I also get a bad smell from my nose. All I ever get from people is them saying it might be an infection but it isnt cos Ive had this for a long time.

Could this smell be my sinuses being to acidic or something like that where theyre giving off a naturally badish odour is that possible?

Or is it possible that its bogie thats stayed in my nose and thats dried and thats been there for a long time and therefore giving off a smell? I have never heard anyone say that might be a possibility but when I really thouroughly started cleaning out my nose with my fingers then I get little bits of white stuff that I get on my fingers. Is this normal and could this be causing the smell?

If anyone could help Id be very greatful as its a rlly big problem coupled with my breath, way bigger than people might think!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2003, 11:05 AM   #2
    DonnaDe
    Veteran

DonnaDe HB User
    It does sound like a sinus problem. This could account for your bad breath, bad smell, and coated tongue. It doesn't necessarily have to be an infection, but some other abnormality. Why not see an ENT (ear nose throat) doctor?

And no, old "boogers" would not cause your problems. The dried up mucus would just work itself out on its own.

Old 06-12-2003, 11:27 AM   #3
    mattiscool2002
    (male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
    Yeh but the fact is alot of my bogies dont work themsleves out. I pick some out that are stuck to the top of my nose and obviously been there along time.

Ive already seen an ENT and what could i expect really, "no everything seems ok" It seems noone can help me, noone has been able to help me yet. I have to suffer from these bad smells while all my friends get gfs, it makes you wanna die cos you do your best to remedy the situation you listen to all the advice you get from the professionals and still NOTHING works!!!
    I need help really seriously and the fact is Im one of those people with problems that people want to ignore because they cant explain it!

Where or what can I do to get serious help with this, someone who will actually care and go through things with me to help and try and find a solution does anyone know?

Closed Thread