It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• Severe Teeth Pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
    Canes93
    (male)

Canes93 HB User
    Severe Teeth Pain

In the last 3-4 months, periodically I have had pain in several lower back jaw teeth. I had severe pain in the lower back jaw tooth on the right side. This lasted overnite, and disappeared as quickly as it had begun. Although, I have experieced pain intermittently in both teeth, it has never lasted too long nor, has it been what I would say severe. However, the pain that began this afternoon, is what I would say quite severe and came on suddenly. My whole left side of face is quite tender and at times numb, except for the piercing pain that shoots up and down my whole face. My back teeth are too tender to close together or to touch, as is the outside of my jaw in same area. I have some pain pills, which hasn't done any good. Should I goto the ER or call a emergency dentist?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2007, 03:21 PM   #2
    baj406
    Veteran
    (female)

baj406 HB User
    Re: Severe Teeth Pain

About a year ago I had severe pain in one of my molars. It had been broken for awhile but never bothered me so I, like a moron, didn't have it pulled. Anyway, the pain was from it being infected. If the pain is too intense, go to the ER, but either way you'll need to see a dentist, sooner rather than later. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:01 AM   #3
    shameeka
    Inactive
    (female)

shameeka HB User
    Re: Severe Teeth Pain

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Canes93 View Post
    In the last 3-4 months, periodically I have had pain in several lower back jaw teeth. I had severe pain in the lower back jaw tooth on the right side. This lasted overnite, and disappeared as quickly as it had begun. Although, I have experieced pain intermittently in both teeth, it has never lasted too long nor, has it been what I would say severe. However, the pain that began this afternoon, is what I would say quite severe and came on suddenly. My whole left side of face is quite tender and at times numb, except for the piercing pain that shoots up and down my whole face. My back teeth are too tender to close together or to touch, as is the outside of my jaw in same area. I have some pain pills, which hasn't done any good. Should I goto the ER or call a emergency dentist?
    bacterial infection pain can be alleviated by using colgate total toothpaste which contains a strong ingredient that kills bacteria called triclosan.Use it today and by tonight the pain will subside I swear by it

Closed Thread