It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• Pale Pink Teeth after LANAP

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
    gale28
    (female)

gale28 HB User
    Pale Pink Teeth after LANAP

Wondering if anyone has had a similar problem or maybe know of someone that is wonderful that can help me feel better. I had LANAP laser and ultra sonic scaling he went DEEP...I had advanced perio with deep pockets...5, 6, 7and 8's before the procedure. I was happy to finally get the laser done. 1 1/2 weeks after the procedure I noticed my teeth are turning light pink from the root area down..and I can't get rid of the pain...even on pain meds. I went for my follow up appt. he knew of the pink teeth in advance when I got there he is now saying the pink teeth need to have root canals... Hello the laser is so expensive and now we are talking about 6-7 teeth will need root canals..I'm talking going from 0 root canals to 7 after this procedure. I am livid about this... from the research on-line I can figure out : Teeth that are traumatized... Pinkish discolouration of the tooth is indicating that the pulpal tissue is not covered by adequate dentine. It is also suggestive of pulpal inflammation and internal resorption. I am in so much pain I can't function...
    Ideas anyone. Thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread