It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• how do i know what teeth in my 9 year old daughter are baby or adult teeth

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
    lisaf 1971
    (female)

lisaf 1971 HB User
    how do i know what teeth in my 9 year old daughter are baby or adult teeth

how do i know what teeth in my 9 year old daughter are baby or adult teeth? It the one beside her middle bottom jaw.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2009, 07:43 AM   #2
    riptoff
    Veteran
    (male)

riptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB User
    Re: how do i know what teeth in my 9 year old daughter are baby or adult teeth

Normally, a 9 year old will have lost all baby incisors and will have the permanent ones in place. Also, the back molars will be permanent.
    There are sometimes variations, so to be sure take her to a dentist.
    That is what dentists are for.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
    Neetalia
    (female)

Neetalia HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lisaf 1971 View Post
    how do i know what teeth in my 9 year old daughter are baby or adult teeth? It the one beside her middle bottom jaw.
    Mostly by 9 years, 4 upper and lower front teeth and 4 molars, one in each quad are permanent teeth. Rest 12 teeth are mostly baby teeth. You can google human dentition on internet for more info.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:06 AM   #4
    Lulubells
    Veteran
    (female)

Lulubells HB UserLulubells HB User

See a dentist as everyone has said and he can tell you. OR look at it yourself. Baby teeth are really small and permanent ones are larger. I had a set of twins that never lost their baby teeth, took them to the dentist and had X-rays done and they had no permanent teeth. The boy twin died when he was 17 with all his baby teeth. The girl, in her 40's still has all her baby teeth but has had veneers done to make them more natural. The dentist, at the time that X-rayed them couldn't explaine why they didn't have permanent teeth...

Closed Thread