It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board

• white spot beside partially erupted wisdom tooth..

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
    kevinnader1
    (male)

kevinnader1 HB User
    white spot beside partially erupted wisdom tooth..

I have a partially erupted wisdom tooth on my bottom,and a little piece of it has been sticking out but now I see a white spot beside that area and around it is an area of dark red. I was suppost get them out march 20,then april 14,now may 20,because i have vacation may 8-14,and didnt want to push it too close. I hate waiting,and now this worries me. Any ideas ? I am going to dentist for fillings wednesday,am going to ask him,.

p.s.

Did forgot to mention that i get mouth ulcers everywhere in mouth sometimes from reactions and i am having one right now..theres bumps all over gums,and even towards back of mouth so...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
    writeleft
    Inactive
    (female)

writeleft HB User
    Re: white spot beside partially erupted wisdom tooth..

Good to know that you will be seeing you dentist this week..Typically white spots with red surrounding tissue is a sign of inflammation and possible infection. I am sure your dentist will diagnose them properly, but until then you can gently shwish warm salt water in your mouth, every few hours if you can, up until the appointment.

I am not sure how the mouth lesions fit into this, or if they are the cause, but warm salt water is good for healing in the mouth.

Last edited by writeleft; 04-20-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
    drhafiz
    (male)

drhafiz HB User
    Re: white spot beside partially erupted wisdom tooth..

i think your problem is chronic. you will filling the portion of tooth & vitamin b supplement should be taken for ulser. also mouth wash can be used. not be tense & emotional. when you tense then ulser arise spontaniously. good luck

Last edited by hb-mod; 04-20-2010 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Removed Quote. Please use "QUICK reply" rather than "QUOTE reply". Thanks!

Closed Thread