It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

"Depresssion _ Driving me NUTS! help please.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2017, 12:15 AM   #1
whisperingwinds
(female)

whisperingwinds HB User
"Depresssion _ Driving me NUTS! help please.

I am going through a lot of problems at home and the depression will get better things can get better always hang on . I lost my little girl in 2014 and I thought I was going to lose my mind, I don't have kids and she is my baby. I miss her so much.

I guess, my q... can anyone help me ease my pain do you have any ideas how? I haven't cried in years and now I started again tonight. It's not only losing my baby I am under so much stress but I would rather not say why.

I will start crying for no reason in inappropriate places like the stores, I try not to it's so embarrassing I become angry and start shouting and getting angry because the situation we are in which is pretty bad. I only do this at home. Nothing violent but my parents are having personal problems.

I guess the q is there any ideas how to deal with the extreme stress I am under? Thank you all for reading, your time and help it's honestly appreciated.

Last edited by whisperingwinds; 08-06-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2017, 06:06 AM   #2
Kote
(male)

Kote HB User
Re: "Depresssion _ Driving me NUTS! help please.

I would say look into meditation. It doesn't have to be an hour long thing. It can be five minutes. I've used the free online guided meditations and they were helpful to me. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Administrator; 11-08-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Reply Reply