It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• **ALL ZOLOFT USERS** About missing a pill...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-30-2003, 08:58 AM   #1
    PinKeLLe
    (female)

PinKeLLe HB User
    Exclamation **ALL ZOLOFT USERS** About missing a pill...

Even those of you who aren't on Zoloft, I'm sure can help too. All responses will be greatly appreciated!! Ok.. I have been taking 50mg Zoloft for a little over a month now. I was put on Zoloft because of extreme anxiety. I've lost the pamphlet the doc gave me about Zoloft so I'm hoping you guyes can help me. It is now Sunday and I ran out of my prescription LAST Monday so I've been almost a week without it. I have noticed this sort of light headedness or 'air' feeling in my head lately and I was wondering if this could be a side effect of missing the pill or if I should get it checked out. I'm going to call my doc for a refill tomorrow but I was just wondering about the side effects of missing the pill.
    Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 09:06 AM   #2
    Kaitrin
    Veteran
    (female)

Kaitrin HB User
    Re: **ALL ZOLOFT USERS** About missing a pill...

When I stopped taking it, the symptoms I had were nausea and a strange tingly feeling in my hands and face. I think your symptoms could definitely be related to Zoloft withdrawal.

Old 11-30-2003, 02:21 PM   #3
    cattys
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cattys HB User

Missing the dose for days like you have will definetly cause your head to feel funny. This is when I know that I missed a couple days I get severe vertigo.

I bet when you get back on it you will feel better.

Best wishes

Old 12-01-2003, 05:11 PM   #4
    John KD C

John KD C HB User

I stopped taking a hundred milligrams of zoloft a day at the start of this year overnight... I was having problems ejaculating with my girlfriend and she didn't like to have sex for too long we were still getting used to it so I stopped, well the ejaculation problem went away but I turned into a sexual monster she ended up dumping me for being too keen on sex.. anyway I also got electric shock sensations up and down my spine right to the top of my head they were cool at the time but I started to realise something was seriously wrong when I ****** myself in the carpark after work one day ... hmmm you really need to taper off that drug but you can probably get off the 50 mg withdrawl fairly fast and you haven't been taking it long so it won't of had it's full affect yet.

Old 12-01-2003, 09:14 PM   #5
    phigment
    (male)

phigment HB User

Sounds more like a mild anxiety attack than a withdrawal symptom. Hope you got your scrip refilled by now.

Closed Thread