It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• Is anyone as pathetic as I am???...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-25-2004, 06:04 AM   #31
    Man Apart
    Veteran

Man Apart HB User
    Re: Is anyone as pathetic as I am???...

Tess, you sensed I didnt like what you wrote or posted. You sensed wrong. I dont even rememeber it, or which one or if I even replied to it. I read over the ones you wrote, I didnt find anything negative in them at all. I just remember missing seeing you post and wondering where you were. It didnt affect me negatively. Nothing anyone ever posts on this board, whether I agree with it or not affects me negatively. If anything Im affected that you took your post from my thread. How dare you, indian giver.(jus kidding). I value your opinion and share a boatload of issues with you. I hope you restore it. And more importantly, dont leave this board. If I said anything to hurt or offend you please forgive me. If only to just continue to correspond with others that can relate with you. Please stay. Your not pathetic. Your quite brilliant actually. lol. But I can see now your sensitivity and feelings. You know of course I would love to correspond with you and pick that beautiful brain of yours. But as you can see, im not the happiest guy in the world. So your going to read alot of me at my worst at times. But that is all I have right now are my chronicles. I know I can go into a negative, morbid overload at times. Forgive me. Dont read too much into what I say. Theres nothing to apologize for. I mean well and I know you do as well. Now stop tinkering with your posts. lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2004, 08:36 PM   #32
    Genabeena

Genabeena HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tesseract
    I erased my posts a few days ago in a fit of PMS induced (I hope) paranoia, confusion, and feelings that went beyond pathetic. I saved all the posts tho and have pasted them back unaltered
    Yaaay! You're back! That's the only thing that matters. Don't fret it. You're not the only one here who has checked out temporarily, uhum, (Man Apart). Also, you're certainly not the only one here to have ever experienced PMS induced impulsiveness, uhum, (Genabean).

This is too much. You and Man Apart both thought (and incorrectly I think) that the each and the other was offended! You two are just classic!

I regret to say I'm a bit gloomy tonight. Manny's last post left me feeling quite ..............................(sigh). I'm staying here until he gets back to me. So if you or anyone else happens to be up tonight anyway, I'm here too. Not mentally, really, but physically.

Old 05-26-2004, 02:49 AM   #33
    Tesseract

Tesseract HB User

Hey Man and Geena: thanks for your kind words and that special understanding that can only really come from kindred types. I've been following the other thread but I'm still a bit out of it and it's a little overwhelming so I'll defer responding til I'm in a better frame in which to do so but know in the meantime that I'm thinking of yas.

And Tublu: Thank you!-guess we have yet another similarity ay? .

Last edited by Tesseract; 05-26-2004 at 02:49 AM.

Old 03-26-2005, 01:14 AM   #34
    VeryTired
    Inactive
    (male)

VeryTired HB User

i know i am persona non ***** as well i should be after my cruel and unfeeling remarks the other day (which unfortunately i do still stand by 100 percent), but i just had to raise this thread.

the original poster in this thread is SO close to where i have been for many many many many years. bout 15 to be exact. yeah, i know with all the manys i made it sound like i am methuselah. not quite. but yeah i just had to revive this one. this is serious pain. i feel that darkness and despondency. the being at the end of your tether. the last few vestiges of sanity. the urge to scream endlessly at any moment.

basically, just the end.....da da dum.

turning nocturnal.....that's gotta be the most important thing in life for me to preserve. i am only happy when nocturnal. anything else feels so wrong and messed up. like right now, being forced to wake up at 7 am some days. it's horrible. i want to take the remaining 6 grand from my student loan, hole up in some cheap motel, and be nocturnal, and have a good ihop breakfast at 7 am and go to sleep, and wake up as it's getting dark and have another long night of contemplation, depression, isolation, loneliness, reminiscence of another life of happy times, and dread of the future.

Old 03-26-2005, 02:12 PM   #35
    kerry1
    Inactive

kerry1 HB User

I wouldn't call you pathetic, but you sure sound lonely. Loneliness is a killer. I don't know your whole story, but if you can find a job of some kind, that would be a start. Volunteer or paid work, whatever. Or a support group of some kind. You need to talk to people!! This board isn't a bad place to start, either!! I come here quite a bit. If you can find a way to get medical treatment, that would be helpful too. You are SO not alone in this.

Closed Thread