It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• to all prozac users

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-22-2005, 02:43 PM   #1
    son1981
    (male)

son1981 HB User
    to all prozac users

Hey all

I was just wondering to all the prozac users out there what other meds did you try with prozac? also are ANY of you on 80mgs? I am just sitting around waiting for my p doc appointment this wednesday and i hate feeling the way i do right now soemtimes im fine and then i get into a slump and just want to sleep and do NOTHING ELSE! its not really a nice feeling. I mean yeah i have felt worse then this but im keeping hope that at maybe a much higher dose my mood will be more stable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2005, 03:59 PM   #2
    misanthrope
    (male)

misanthrope HB User
    Re: to all prozac users

Hey there, I'm on Prozac right now, but only 10mg. I am also taking Effexor at the same time at a dose of 225mg. I also have the urge to just sleep the day away. I am constantly tired, although socially, I am feeling happier these days. I am seeing my doctor next week to see what can be done about the everlasting drowsiness.

Old 01-27-2005, 01:49 PM   #3
    brett24
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

brett24 HB User

hi im on 20mg of prozac and im exhausted all the time, people think im really lazy, but truth is im just too tired and cant get any motivation, 80mg seems a lot to me? if im like this on 20mg it must be harder for u on a higher dosage, hope u can get everything sorted out

Take Care , Brett

Old 01-28-2005, 01:17 AM   #4
    hrt1

hrt1 HB User

I was on 40mg a day. I didnt feel tired all the time or anything. Actually, I didnt really have any side effects. It worked well for me. The only problem was after being on it for a number of years, I started to feel kind of numb... no highs or lows..just in the middle all the time so I got off of it.

Closed Thread