It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• wellbutrin xl and cymbalta

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-14-2005, 06:45 AM   #1
    oceanair
    (female)

oceanair HB User
    wellbutrin xl and cymbalta

Is anyone on this combination? I have been on 60 mg of cymbalta and 150 wellbutrin xl for two weeks. I feel a little better. I would like to hear about the experiences of others.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2005, 05:00 AM   #2
    julie39180
    (female)

julie39180 HB User
    Question Re: wellbutrin xl and cymbalta

Quote:
    Originally Posted by oceanair
    Is anyone on this combination? I have been on 60 mg of cymbalta and 150 wellbutrin xl for two weeks. I feel a little better. I would like to hear about the experiences of others.
    hello,
    i was woundering, how u are doing on both the meds. cymbalta & wellbutrin?
    i have been on cymbalta for 2 months are so and i will start wellbutrin today but i was woundering, when do u take the med? together or different times?
    i take cymbalta when i first get up. but im not sure what to do about the wellbutrin. i am taking wellbutrin b/c i have lost my sex drive! are u taking the wellbutrin for the same reason?
    i hate that! how long did it take before the wellbutrin kicked in?

Old 04-25-2005, 04:16 PM   #3
    oceanair
    (female)

oceanair HB User
    Re: wellbutrin xl and cymbalta

How many mgs of cymbalta are you on? I think I need an increase from 60. The wellbutrin is 150 and it has cut my appetite alot. I do not have a sex drive when I am like this. I take the meds in the mornining with food to absorb. Both meds have diffrent properties to affect depression.
    good luck

Old 04-26-2005, 08:44 AM   #4
    julie39180
    (female)

julie39180 HB User
    Thumbs up Re: wellbutrin xl and cymbalta

hi,
    im on 60 mg. of cambalta & 150 mg. of wellbutrin. i have been on cymbalta for a couple of months and i just started the wellbutrin almost a week ago.
    on the cymbalta i do feel better, it has really helped me. i have pms bad and it makes me very depressed and moody, but since i have been on cymbalta, i havent been i feel better and have energy and i have lost 12 lbs on it b/c i dont have an appitte. whooo. im on the wellbutrin b/c i have lost my sex drive, its been gone a long time. since i have been on the cymbalta i cant have an orgasm which aint good! but after on 2 days of the wellbutrin, i finally had a orgasm! im very glad of that and so is my husband! i have tried alot of meds. and nothing has worked for me.
    hope this helps, keep in touch! and good luck!

Closed Thread