HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Depression (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/depression/)
-   -   Wellbutrin sr and effexor xr (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/depression/281435-wellbutrin-sr-effexor-xr.html)

Alex6657 05-18-2005 07:10 AM

Re: Wellbutrin sr and effexor xr

[QUOTE=Samantha317]SandybytheSea and ImagineLennon :wave:

Just wanted to know how things are going with you. Keep me updated. Have either of you experienced blurred vision on this combo of meds?

Best wishes and many hugs,
Sam :angel:[/QUOTE]
:wave: I haven't had blurred vision either. Most of my side effects have pretty well disappeared. Even the sweating and being hot all the time have lessened, as have the night sweats (thank goodness for that! :eek: ). I'm [B]not[/B] looking forward to the hot weather that is on it's way, but I suppose I will survive it.

Looks like the three of us are in the same boat :yawn: --I'm tired a lot of the time, too, and I sleep [B]way[/B] too much.

Samantha317 05-18-2005 08:23 AM

[QUOTE=ImagineLennon]:wave: I haven't had blurred vision either. Most of my side effects have pretty well disappeared. Even the sweating and being hot all the time have lessened, as have the night sweats (thank goodness for that! :eek: ). I'm [B]not[/B] looking forward to the hot weather that is on it's way, but I suppose I will survive it.

Looks like the three of us are in the same boat :yawn: --I'm tired a lot of the time, too, and I sleep [B]way[/B] too much.[/QUOTE]

Hi ImagineLennon :wave:
I am hoping that the blurred vision will disappear since I have decreased the Wellbutrin. Oh how I wish the sweating and the being hot all of the time would go away. It's horrible! I feel like some kind of freak when everyone else is cold and I am wiping sweat off my forehead :eek: I know what you mean about the hot weather, I am not looking forward to it at all.

I guess if I had to choose severe sweating, tiredness, etc. over severe depression....I would choose the side effects.

The lyrics to "I heard the news today, Oh boy" was stuck in my head for several days after reading your post....I thought you would get a good laugh out of that one :D ;).

We may be in the same boat but at least we have good company :).

Here's to hoping we all feel better soon!

Best wishes and many heartfelt hugs,
Sam :angel:

Alex6657 05-20-2005 09:32 AM

[QUOTE=Samantha317]Hi ImagineLennon :wave:
I am hoping that the blurred vision will disappear since I have decreased the Wellbutrin. Oh how I wish the sweating and the being hot all of the time would go away. It's horrible! I feel like some kind of freak when everyone else is cold and I am wiping sweat off my forehead :eek: [/QUOTE]

It's terrible isn't it? I usually only have problems at work when I'm moving around a lot (which is hard not to as a doctor's assistant for more than one doctor). A couple of weeks ago it was cold in the office and I was keeping my sweater on for the first half hour or so. People I work with were wondering what was wrong with me :D.

[QUOTE=Samantha317]I guess if I had to choose severe sweating, tiredness, etc. over severe depression....I would choose the side effects. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've thought about that a lot and at times found it to be a very though choice to make, but ultimately I'd have to go with the side effects also.

[QUOTE=Samantha317]The lyrics to "I heard the news today, Oh boy" was stuck in my head for several days after reading your post....I thought you would get a good laugh out of that one :D ;).[/QUOTE]

LOL! I definitely got a laugh out of that! :D I hope they didn't bother you...I find myself with songs from the radio at work stuck in my head (usually the next morning when I wake up) and sometimes they really annoy me. The station we have on is generally not my taste in music, but they do play some songs I like in with all the crappy ones I don't like. Of course, my overall favourite musician/songwriter is John Lennon; he was a musical genious in my opinion.

[QUOTE=Samantha317]We may be in the same boat but at least we have good company :).

Here's to hoping we all feel better soon!

Best wishes and many heartfelt hugs,
Sam :angel:[/QUOTE]

Good company is always a good thing and I'm very glad to have found so much of it here.

Take care!
~~Alex