It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• If you're depressed, act happy, and get over it

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-17-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
    whatasurprise
    (female)

whatasurprise HB User
    If you're depressed, act happy, and get over it

Posting how you really feel and saying you're depressed will obviously get you banned. So I guess I'm bailing on this place again. Might be back in the future, although the mods only get more nazi-like over time. Dare one of you to have a spine and keep this post, but my guess it'll last 30 minutes max. Never could understand how this place became so popular in the first place, and over the years it's continued to confuse me more and more.

Last edited by whatasurprise; 06-17-2005 at 10:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2005, 09:33 AM   #2
    woodfaery
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

woodfaery HB User
    Re: If you're depressed, act happy, and get over it

Then maybe you should go elsewhere? Good luck in your life and whatever you choose to do. This place is so popular because depression is real, and talking helps people heal.
    WF

Old 06-18-2005, 09:58 AM   #3
    shar36
    (female)

shar36 HB User

I do'nt know what your problem is but you obviously have one 'depression is not a laughing matter it's not that easy as to just jump out of it'maybe you should try feeling like this 24/7' it's a nightmare.Try imaganing you have lost someone very close to you mum'dad'child and that feeling you have of utter devastation saddness'that is how depression feels like for most of us with the condition all the time'the only difference is there's nothing wrong'it's a illness.Hopefully you can understand a bit about depression now

Old 06-18-2005, 11:19 AM   #4
    kerry1
    Inactive

kerry1 HB User

HUH? I regularly post on depression, and I haven't been banned in a long time. I know they don't allow suicidal posts - those are emergencies and should be treated as such - by professionals.

Old 06-18-2005, 02:47 PM   #5
    SOE
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB User

I think these boards are a great help. It's nice to have some place to come and talk about things with other people who have similar problems and interests.

The moderators are not the bad guys. It's up to us to follow the rules that they have created.

Closed Thread