It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• I just... just...I don't know.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-13-2005, 02:30 PM   #376
    lostangel
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lostangel HB User
    Re: I just... just...I don't know.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Andrea ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    How are you feeling? Please get better soon! I need my EoR to play with!
    Love, healing hugs and medicinal bugs,
    Angel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #377
    Johnster
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Johnster HB User

((((((((((ANDREA)))))))))))

Iím with our sweet dear friend Angel on this one. We need you well soon as I have no one to play with here sometimes. I can go out and get us some color chalk and we can make some real fun pictures on the ground outside!!! Maybe someone can teach me hopscotch too!

Love you

You need to get well soon in (((((((E oRder))))))) for you to come outside again, O.K???

Old 10-14-2005, 11:43 AM   #378
    Samantha317
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Samantha317 HB User

Hi Andrea
    Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better. I miss you!!!! Your smile is needed to brighten this place.

I love you, Andrea!!!

Love, hugs and prayers,
    Sam

Old 10-14-2005, 09:10 PM   #379
    SOE
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB User

Hi Andrea!

I'm a big Neil Diamond fan too! (And I've always secretly coveted those pretty sequin shirts he wears )

I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and I love you.

SOE

Old 10-15-2005, 11:46 AM   #380
    Samantha317
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Samantha317 HB User

Hi Andrea
    I miss you sooooooo much!!!!!! I am sending you some cloudy days and many warm fuzzies and anthing else to make you feel better. I love you, Andrea!!!!

Love, hugs and prayers,
    Sam

Old 10-16-2005, 09:00 PM   #381
    MarciaD
    (female)

MarciaD HB User

((((((((((((Andrea))))))))))))))

I hope you are doing better!

Hope to talk to you again soon.

Love,

Marcia

Old 10-17-2005, 09:11 AM   #382
    SOE
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB User

(((((((((((((((Andrea))))))))))))))))))

Long time no see? I hope you feel better real soon and come out and see us. I miss you lots!

Love you,

SOE

Old 10-17-2005, 06:22 PM   #383
    Samantha317
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Samantha317 HB User

((((((((((((((((((Andrea)))))))))))))))) )))
    I stopped by SOE's to wish her a happy birthday and saw you had been there. It's SOOOOOOO GREAT to see YOU HERE!!!!!! I have missed you!!!!!!

I hope you are feeling better and are having a very cloudy day!!!!!

I saw my note you dropped by at my thread, I wanted to stop by your thread and say "Thank You" for being such a special you!!!!

I love you!!!!!!

Many warm and loving hugs and special prayers,
    Sam

Old 10-20-2005, 08:19 PM   #384
    brokenspirit
    (female)

brokenspirit HB User

I Love You Andrea!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2005, 01:58 PM   #385
    Alex6657
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Alex6657 HB User

Hi Andrea. Sorry I didn't respond sooner...I've been neglecting a lot of my responsibilities (well, somewhat responsibilities (there are a LOT of i's in that word! )) lately. I've let my e-mail go unchecked for an entire week! I don't recommend doing that, by the way.

I'm glad everything worked out for you with your dad. Having the support of family, especially parents, is very important for people "like us". You're right about my "father"...he is just plain mean-blooded. He's a horrible person and I wish I didn't know him (although I suppose I'm a stronger and better person b/c I do know him--ironic as that is). My mom is a totally different story. I have a lot of mixed feelings...I love her very much, but I've got some very bad memories that make things so hard and confusing for me. You're right about confronting her...I do have to do that and will eventually, but I'm just not ready for another fight right now, because that's what it would be. Two of the ladies I work with have also said I should talk to her, because there may be some misunderstandings. Like you, I know I am not having false memories (but being a young child at the time I may have misinterpreted some of them); I know the difference between my real memories and those I have because of things I've been told about. The "bad" memories I have are about things I've never been told about...like my memory of standing and watching my father pick the dog up by his collar, lift him to shoulder height and slam him down on the ground five or six times because he got tangled around the legs of the swing set and wasn't "smart enough" to get himself untangled. I knew about the dog's broken leg because he never walked on it again and I knew my mom always suspected my dad did it on purpose, but there's no way I could have come up with those details simply from my mom's suspiscions. I also clearly remember the dog's screams (it was horrible, but I wonder why I never told my mom about it when it happened). Yeah, he's mean-blooded alright. Sorry if I've made anyone cringe with horror....

Anyway, my mom has gotten a lot better in the last 5-10 years and most of our "problems" have been because of my unresolved issues and her seeming inability or unwillingness to treat me like the individual adult that I am. It's really embarrassing to get yelled at to watch your mouth infront of your whole family at 33 years old (and my family has big-time potty mouth problems). But such is life, right? At least my aunt (and God-mother) takes my side on a lot of those issues. She was really mad at my mom for deciding to move to BC...it didn't work out and my mom came back, but I think my aunt is still a little ticked at her for it.

I hope everything is going well for you and that you are feeling okay. No worries about "proper replies"; I do understand about getting caught up in other things. I'm just glad to see you posting and hanging in there. And I'm very grateful for everything you've done for me.

Take care of yourself. Lots of hugs and love.

Last edited by Alex6657; 10-22-2005 at 02:00 PM.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:43 PM   #386
    MIpigpen
    (female)

MIpigpen HB User

Ya know, with all of your wisdom and soul...perhaps you should start listening to yourself. Well, and, of course, us.

Ever take stats?? Think of a pie graph. Your life is the total pie. What % goes to who???

Piggy

P.S.

Leave 5% for us!

Closed Thread