It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• Fallen down and I canít get up.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-03-2005, 09:10 AM   #1
    Johnster
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Johnster HB User
    Fallen down and I canít get up.

........................................ ..

Last edited by Johnster; 11-17-2005 at 09:48 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2005, 09:30 AM   #2
    RainSerpent
    Veteran
    (male)

RainSerpent HB User
    Re: Fallen down and I canít get up.

It is ok to feel bad once in a while John. Why all the guilt? Especially with all you have to deal with.

You keep everyone in your prayers and that shows you have a lot of heart. We are all thinking about you too! I hope you feel better tomarrow.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:50 AM   #3
    flinch
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

flinch HB User

John, this has been said before, by so many people both here and i'm sure in real life: you are a light to know, you come here and give and give and help so many people. I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad patch, here's hoping you come back to us soon feeling better, in the meantime prayers and hugs go with you. When you get back on that bike again I for one will be running alongside cheering. You have been doing well, you are making more and more progress towards being better. Lots of love, come back soon.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:52 AM   #4
    lostangel
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lostangel HB User

((((((((((((( (((((((((( (((((((((((( John )))))))))) )))))))))) ))))))))))))))
    I wish I could be of more help... *cries* I love you, John... I believe in the spirit within you... It will not let you stay down for long... You are one person on this board who bounces despite pain and lifts up the broken spirits with each bounce...
    I wish I knew what to say... just know I'm here for you and I need you... it's selfish perhaps, but being needed is a blessing, too...
    Tender hugs and prayers and hopefulness for healing from your fall...
    Angel

Old 09-03-2005, 10:11 AM   #5
    MarciaD
    (female)

MarciaD HB User

John
    It helped so much to know that you and the others were there to help me get back up when I really crashed the other day. The power of prayer is astounding! I am soo glad to have found you and I pray that you will be feeling better very soon.
    Marcia

Old 09-03-2005, 10:46 AM   #6
    Johnster
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Johnster HB User

O.K. I was just in deep thought and a light came to me. Maybe I am crazy but a voice came in my head. Maybe my own conscious or something? Anyway it said you have until tomorrow to work on that problem at the estate. There are people who care and love you too that are hurting right now today. I will worry about tomorrow if I even get there. But today while I have time Iím rolling up my sleeves and getting to work here.

Thank you all!!! I will respond to you individually later!!!

Love you guys!!!

Old 09-03-2005, 10:49 AM   #7
    EoR
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

EoR HB User

(((((John)))))

I'm extending my hand to help you up, dear John. Please feel free to take it whenever you need a boost.

What do you mean, "if I even get there?" You have me worried. Please take care of yourself and be safe. We love you.

Love,

EoR

Old 09-03-2005, 11:58 AM   #8
    lostangel
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lostangel HB User

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( John ))))))))))))))))))))))
    You must attend to the matters, dear... and you MUST get to tomorrow.
    We love you today and tomorrow and forever.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:48 PM   #9
    Johnster
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Johnster HB User

O.K. I donít mean to seem rushed but I am a little. I still wish to respond to and thank all of you who tried to help me here on this humiliating thread this morning

Paul,
    Thank you for the kind words. I read your posts and encouragement to so many here. I have admired your strength and all you do for others. Thank you for helping me too!!!

Flinch,
    I am totally blown away buy you. You somehow at such a young age are so bright and mature. You seem to be so in control most of the time as well. Your energy, strength and compassion for others are so admirable. Keep it up girl!!! I see a bright future for you!

Angel,
    I donít know where to begin with you. You have been special to me since day one when you were my first reply to my own thread. Since then we have shared many things good and bad. I will always feel a special bond with you.

Marcia,
    I agree with you 100% I remember you speaking of prayers for me as well. I felt them work in my life this very day!!! God Bless you my new friend and I look forward to sharing more time and stories with you as well.

EoR,
    Where do I begin? You mean so many things to so many here. You truly are special and a blessing to us all. I sometimes donít know how you do it all. You appear here sometimes like an Angel. When the hopes of some are so bad you can somehow manage to turn it around. I still want to be adopted or adopt you. Makes no difference. You have such a big heart and much to give.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:16 PM   #10
    brokenspirit
    (female)

brokenspirit HB User

John ,
    you have been my knight in shinning armor , every since I posted for the first time on the board, you have been right by my side giving me hope and strength to carry on. You have helped me more than you will ever know. It is almost like you have taken me under your wing . I can come here and find shelter from a raging storm. you and others on this board are so dear to me. I just wish I had the words to explain it all to you but I am speachless. I can be so down and come here and read the posts and It really makes me feel ashamed of myself , Here I worry about my problems and there are so many more here and out there in the world with so many more problems than I have. I pray for you all every single day, with everything from my heart.
    Now here is my knight feeling bad. I wish I could take all the hurt away from you john, I pray that God wil send you a refuge to keep you safe from this storm you are having in your life right now.
    Please feel better
    love hugs and prayers
    cathy

Old 09-03-2005, 02:20 PM   #11
    flinch
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

flinch HB User

Hi again john, we will none of us get to tomorrow - by the time we reach it it's moved on again - but making today yesterday? We'll do that one step at a time and we will get there.
    I have to say this though: remember you HAVE to put yourself first sometimes. I know when I hit my last low patch what made me feel better was not just the support you guys all gave but the fact that you were looking out for yourselves and being happy. Remember to take time to help yourself as well as others - we're all here for you.
    Glad to see you back (((((john))))))

Old 09-03-2005, 04:38 PM   #12
    Samantha317
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Samantha317 HB User

John,
    Please don't be humiliated! You are human, right? Allow yourself to be human and don't expect from yourself any more than you would expect from anyone else. We love you, John! We want you to be with us, but we want you to take care of yourself so you can enjoy being with us. Please, take care of yourself and the other things will fall in to place. Sending you many heartfelt healing hugs, love and prayers.

Love,
    Sam

Old 09-03-2005, 05:12 PM   #13
    prozack

prozack HB User

John
    I'm sorry you're feeling so bad .
    But I know with your sincere optimism,that I wish I had half of,you will pull through.
    You are an inspiration to alot of us here.
    You're in my prayers ,buddy.
    Mike

Old 09-03-2005, 06:49 PM   #14
    lostangel
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lostangel HB User

((((((((((( John )))))))))))
    I can't do without you, whether you are down or up, but I need you to go on.
    I wish I could say something more profound, but I just want to cry.
    Please remember I'm thinking of you, along with so many others here.
    And I'm hoping you are puttin your pajamas on now, 'cause the HP reading begins in 10 minutes. You can be on the top of the bunk bed, or on the bottom--whichever is more comfortable for you.

Old 09-03-2005, 07:08 PM   #15
    MarciaD
    (female)

MarciaD HB User

John,

I agree with Della, I know He listens and He talks to us. I was in big trouble trying to deal with everything by myself that was going on in my life. Suddenly, I heard "Look for Guidance from Above". I'm not very good at explaining how I "heard" this but I think you will understand.

You have become very special to so many. I consider you a very dear new friend.

Marcia

Closed Thread