It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

crybaby1

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2002, 06:46 PM   #1
west virginia girl
Senior Veteran

west virginia girl HB User
Talking crybaby1

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!! I like http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/gabby.gif talking with you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2002, 09:23 PM   #2
crybaby1

crybaby1 HB User
Wink

Oh honey I won't leave you. I just thought it would be best that I narrow it down to you. I want very much for you to be okay. The reason I am leaving and I hope this is okay to say. It is because someone ask for other peoples opinions about meds. I poured out my heart to that person and she said bump to me and I took it really hard. Like she was saying get out of my way or like what I was saying was stupid or something. Well anyway I put up a topic about that person and someone told and the people that run this healthboard wrote to both of us. Well honey I felt kind of bad even though at the time I was just reacting instead of letting it go. I hope this helps you understand somewhat of what happened with out me getting in more trouble. But don't worry honey I promise I will be here from time to time checking on you. I will have to try and do that thing you did to get my attention. You are a sweetheart honey. I wish I could really take your pain away. I do have medication now. I took one today I had to because I thought I was going to explode. You are a sweet person honey and you only deserve what is good in this world. I know you feel like you are being punished because that is how I felt. I felt like someone is playing an awful trick on me and I wish they would stop. I also felt like why can't I be normal like everyone else. I felt like I was alone in this world until I got on this healthboard. I am so happy I got to meet you. Please hang in there and know that I will be here for you. I will still write to you here.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mrs.Crybaby1

Smile honey someone really cares

[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 10-12-2002).]

Old 10-10-2002, 10:14 AM   #3
west virginia girl
Senior Veteran

Cool

hey you everyone wants you to stay here and post. everyone likes you and you deserve to be here as much as anyone else. i want to know how your doing on your medicine and just how you are from day today. try and remember what's important and thats you and your friends,which you have alot of them here

[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 10-12-2002).]

Old 10-10-2002, 03:57 PM   #4
Fuzzy Bear
Inactive

Fuzzy Bear HB User
Wink

Hi again WV and Crybaby1,

Crybaby1,

A lot of us would be http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bigcry.gif if you left. As WV said, you have a lot of friends here, and what is important is you and your friends (and not a misunderstanding)...

******************{Crybaby1/WVA}}}}}}}}}}

[This message has been edited by Fuzzy Bear (edited 10-10-2002).]

Old 10-11-2002, 09:49 AM   #5
west virginia girl
Senior Veteran

we are all friends forever,even if we did meet under these circumstances,which is depression but i'm glad we are friends.

(((((((((((hugs to everyone)))))))))))))))

<<<<<< i love this little guy

Closed Thread