It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

West Virginia Girl

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2002, 02:37 PM   #1
MudPuppy
Inactive

MudPuppy HB User
Post West Virginia Girl

It says you are from Spencer. Just curious as to where that is. Even though I now live in St. Louis, my family originates from West Virginia. Most live in the Weston/Elkins/Buckhannon region and I also have some near the Kentucky border.
I tell you one thing. I went to West Virginia on my vacation last July and though it was partly to visit my grandparents grave site, just being there lifted my spirits. I love the state. It's so beautiful and if you know your way around, can be very serene. We have a family graveyard in the newly formed Stonewall Jackson National Park (at least I think that's the name of it). We used to also have our family reunions at the old city of Roanoke, which is now under water. There was a small park, just outside the town and we would go there every August.
Just seeing your name brings back fond memories of my visits there to your wonderful state. If I could, I'd move there and live there the rest of my life.
Anyhow, please reinforce our objections to crybaby1 and don't let her leave. I posted something for her in another thread. Hope she reads it (and I hope it doesn't upset her). I'm glad to know she's made at least one real good friend here.

Muddy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2002, 09:04 PM   #2
west virginia girl
Senior Veteran

west virginia girl HB User
Talking

hi, i live in roane county a little town called spencer. it's about an hour and a half drive from where i live to weston. i like the state of west virginia also. i think it's beautiful. i also hope crybaby1 does not leave,i would miss her very much.
thanks for writing to me

Old 10-12-2002, 08:54 AM   #3
MudPuppy
Inactive

MudPuppy HB User
Well, then I get to reading more of your posts, I'm sure we'll be chatting even more.

I read where you like the bouncing dudettes and dudes so I thought I'd leave some for you.

Muddy

Old 10-12-2002, 09:32 PM   #4
west virginia girl
Senior Veteran

west virginia girl HB User
Smile

hi,how are you today? i hope good. i am ok. talk to you again later

Closed Thread