It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• Tired of all this.....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-24-2002, 10:26 PM   #1
    Twist16
    Inactive

Twist16 HB User
    Unhappy Tired of all this.....

I’m tired of all this.. tired of my friend complaining how her butt is too big, when she wears a size zero.. when I'm bigger than she is! And she’s been asked to model… I’m tired of my friend saying that all the guys like me, but she ends up going out w/ every single guy in the entire world.. and I haven’t had a b/f in 3 stinkin’ YEARS! (Well.. partially my fault..) But, I’m tired when I try to talk to her, she ignores me because she talking to her “new guy”. She tells me that her ex-b/f of 2 weeks ago still likes her, and the guy she said I would go well w/ is now her b/f. I’m tired of being depressed, tired of crying all the time, tired of feeling lonely w/ no confidence to face the world. Tired of being tired. I just need a LIFE.. someone HELP I’m in tears right now just writing because I’m depressed….

Also, one time when we were bored.. we just wrote down questions and we had to answer them.. one of the questions was.. What is the one thing that I do, that bothers you?

She said that I bother her by putting myself down all the time, always complaining.. which really hurt…because she never listens.. all she says is her usual “I’m sorry..” and changes the subject.. never.. “Sit down.. tell me everything..”

Now, my only friend in the world, the one who never listens, is moving.. 8 hours away! I feel completely lost.. yet I’m so glad she’ll be gone….????

I’m sorry for posting this.. but I just needed someone, anyone out there to hear me………

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2002, 06:23 AM   #2
    Lady^
    Inactive

Lady^ HB User
    Man, it's hard when your best friend moves away, even if she does get on your nerves. My sister is my best friend, and probably really the only friend I have since I got married. And she is probably moving away early next year to go live with our aging mother. So I am just so bummed....even though she gets on my last nerve sometimes I just can't imagine her not being around. I just try not to think about it

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I understand how you feel.

Old 11-26-2002, 07:28 AM   #3
    blue cloud
    Veteran
    (female)

blue cloud HB User
    twist im so sorry things seem to be so horrible at the moment my best friend moved away about a year ago and i am going to see her this weekend for the first time since she moved away.

you will miss her even though she drives you crazy and even though sometimes it seems impossible to make new friends you will and i am sur you will find someone that will listen to your worries and doubts and can give you great advice

there are some really great people out there i guess we just need to give them and ourselves a chance

let me know how it goes

------------------
    love and bubbles blue

Old 11-26-2002, 12:02 PM   #4
    lilmissme
    Inactive

lilmissme HB User
    Twist,

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes you are!! It drives me nuts when people, whether they're my best of friends or just aquaintences, talk about "oh my butt is sooo big in these pants" and blah blah blah. You just wanna tell them to shut up, huh??!! This friend that you're talking about... is she really your best friend?? Becuz best friends don't ignore each other's feelings and don't make themselves the center of attention all the time. What do you think?

I know that not having a "real" friend to talk to kinda sucks but always know that we, here at the boards, are allllllways here for you! Keep your chin up hun. Take care.

Lilmissme http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

[This message has been edited by lilmissme (edited 11-26-2002).]

Closed Thread