It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

recently diagnoses

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
purplegirl1
Senior Veteran
(female)

purplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB User
recently diagnoses

I have OCD but I was just diagnoses with Clinical Depression. I was on meds, Luvox 150mg, and went off them about 3 months ago and just hit rock bottom. I cried for 3 days straight, didn't eat, slept alot. Now I am back on meds and doing better. But, did any of you cry so much and not know why you were crying? It is very scary.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2006, 05:40 PM   #2
Mokie
Veteran
(female)

Mokie HB User
Re: recently diagnoses

Yes i have cried LOTS and dont' seem to have a reason. apparently thats depression for ya. i'm dealing with major depression and its tough. i go along fine some days and then i get down and crying for no reason sometimes.

i'm talking with a counselor and she knows why i'm depressed so i guess i have reasons now. mine is genetics...chemical imbalance...runs in my family. then i didn't have much support growing up and also had losses in my life. now its a day to day struggle some days. i hope prozac helps me and then again i don't care if it does or not.

Old 10-09-2006, 07:49 PM   #3
trg247
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
Re: recently diagnoses

I don't cry or at least it is very rare instead I let out my emoitions in anger or I withdrawl quickly into a little mental state. Unfortunately when it gets to much I resort to self injury. Everyone has the black spots in their lives it is not important how your expressing your feelings but getting through them as healthy as possible.

trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Closed Thread