It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• JUBY- Lexapro side-effects**

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #1
    ebrena
    Veteran
    (female)

ebrena HB Userebrena HB User
    JUBY- Lexapro side-effects**

Hi again Juby, usual meds I take for depression are 10 mg Lexapro (Cipralex*) with 300 mg Wellbutrin XL in the am.
    I went entered Lexapro into the search engine and I can now see what you mean. I have had many of these side effects myself: loss of hair (by the handfuls I have been really concerned with this lately) Feel really jittery upon waking up (wierd jittery from head down my body) Neck/shoulder/back pain ( as a matter of fact I am going in today for a CT scan on my spine due to all the pain I have been in) my right arm between my elbow and shoulder has been killing me for months now (it's not even in the joint, it's like nerve endings)fluid retention and stomach bloat, my balance has been a concern and the weirdest thing happened to me the other night - I have been having short term memory loss but this was ridiculous. I was using my computer and went to put a disk in to ******** something and (BLANK) "what side does the disk go in?!?!) no kidding! I use my computer constantly and I was really stunned by this, I actually tryed both ways to find the right side! Yikes. I have no motivation, energy or interest, I always say I'm not feeling well because I feel like I have the flu,ear aches, sore throats,headaches,anxiety bronchitus. It goes on and on. I am taking myself off Lexapro (Cipralex-in Canada) the same way I was taken off Effexor put on Ciprlex-40 mg Prozac in the pm 300mg Wellbutrin & .5 Lexepro for one week and then totally off the Cipralex and stay on the Prozac and Wellbutrin. What a nightmare, I have felt like crap for so long. How are you doing switing your medication? I feel a bit jittery today with only taking .5 lexapro from 10 mg so it really burrows itself in there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
    Saab9000
    (male)

Saab9000 HB User
    Exclamation Re: JUBY- Lexapro side-effects**

Hi ebrena,

I can verify having had similar symptoms for taking Cipralex / Lexapro 10mg
    for a long period now. I am also taking Alprox now and then before sleep but that a not good combination I can tell you.

Short term memory loss moments I have had many during this period. Quite similar to what you describe there.

Would be good to know if other users of this/these medicines are getting the same...

Take care,
    S9K

Closed Thread