It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

boyfriend troubles

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
jamesy1234
(female)

jamesy1234 HB User
boyfriend troubles

so me and my boyfriend have this very interesting relationship as people say . we love eachother very much ddont get me wrong . but we always fight. and when we fight he says alot of things that make me feel really depressed and when he doesnt takl to me im left depressed. i love him very much and i want to fix things. i mean like i cheated on him 4 times all was a drunken idiotic mistake. one was a short hook up the others were the dirty deed. he holds it over my head when we are fighting or sometimes just says things to remind me. i feel terrible and thinking about what ive done makes me sick. and a couple years ago i wasnt the smartest person around. i fu***d ( i dont use the word sex bc it wasnt sex at all) 7 guys in the summer when i had a drunken sumer(no sober days hours or even minutes) i treated my body bad and i did alot of bad things but im trying to get over it . and move on from the past. and try to help this relationship. hes the one that help me become a better person.and he lovves to dig up graves. i deleted my ** but i guess yu log into it at anytime(horrible idea) and he went on it and when we had the broken up periods (thats when i cheated on him) i bad mouthed him . and he says alot more worst things to his friends than i even think about him. we go great together in the end we love eachother and i feel like we can move on from this disaster but i need some comfort in the mean time. bc he broke up with me on wednesday. everyone told me to forget about him and move on. but its not even like that. i know im young and all but if yu dont give yur all for yur first love yur going to be the one whos saying "just forget about him theres more fish in the sea" just because theres more ppl out there and just bc ppl force themselves to move on doesnt mean its not worth it. i believe that if i try hard enough itll be beautiful in the end. i just need some comfort. my gudience councilor understands fully. and knows him and knows the situation. and know how much we love eachother. i need a makeshift cure for depressiong and being upset .

Help!

Last edited by jamesy1234; 03-30-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: misspelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread