It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

Possible depression- unsure.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
LRKJ
(female)

LRKJ HB User
Possible depression- unsure.

I am just looking for a bit of help/guidance.

Over this last week or so I've cried every single day, I am normally a positive and happy person but everything is getting on top of me.

I've recently lost 3 people who were very close to me, I never seemed to fully mourn for them, I don't know why but I just can't.

I've thought of ways to end my own life, nothing I would go through with but I know I shouldn't be thinking like that.

I want to get away from everything but there's no possible way to escape, I have no money, no friends and the family I do have won't understand plus they are partly the main reason why I am feeling so low.

What should I do?

The following user gives a hug of support to LRKJ:
Phoenix (04-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
flamesabers
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: Possible depression- unsure.

Hello LRKJ.

Maybe you haven't fully mourned yet because you have too much despair right now? I think it's normal to shut out some emotions when you can't handle anymore stress or sadness.

Is there a therapist or counselor you could talk to about how you're feeling? I think that would be a good start for processing your emotions and finding a way to regain your happy and positive mood.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
coffeemom30
(female)

coffeemom30 HB User
Re: Possible depression- unsure.

Can't help much but I hope you feel better. If you are normally a happy person then it is probably situational depression.

Closed Thread