It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• brain fog/ anxiety

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
    skateskate23
    (male)

skateskate23 HB User
    brain fog/ anxiety

Iím a 21 year old male and Iíve had brain fog for 8 years now. It all started around the same time I got mono (not sure if that has anything to do with it). The brain fog seems to worsen when Iím sick with a flu or cold then goes back to the normal brain fog when my illness goes away. I always feel tired no matter how short or long I sleep. I am pretty depressed and have really bad ocd and anxiety. My mind seems to always be focusing on something to worry about. I also have hand tremors (which Iím sure is linked to the brain fog etc.) I have hand tremors all the time but it gets worse at the angle my hand is sitting or if I get really nervous they get extremely bad along with full body shakes. I also get head rushes really easily to the point my vision turns black and I feel as if Iím going to pass out. I have been eating gluten free for around 6 months now I only drink water I am decently active and get fresh air. brain fog also worsens when doing physical activity, the more energy I put in the worse the brain fog gets. It seems no matter what I do Iím always extremely tired and my brain fog never gets better. Itís really frustrating and is holding me back in life. Iíve never had a girlfriend, barely ever meet new people and its hard to explain what Iím going through to my friends and family because they just donít understand. Could anyone with knowledge on my situation try to help me out? Would be greatly appreciated. The vitamins I take and have been taking for years are a fish oil, vit b complex/ vit d / vit c/(zinc - couple months on couple months off) Iíve also had pretty much all blood work done/brain scans and everything appears normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, brain fog, depression, ocd, tremors