It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• I Don't Know What To Do Anymore :(

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-19-2014, 09:35 AM   #1
    sadgirl29
    (female)

sadgirl29 HB User
    I Don't Know What To Do Anymore :(

Hello,

i'm 28 years old and i'm getting married in a month , I been dealing with a lot last few months with wedding stuff and family stuff. i just don't know how much more i can take until i can't take anymore. all i think about is leaving this world and not looking back. In 2003 my dad killed himself and i have so much hate for him and trying to understanding why is killing me inside. i took the first step and went to see a doctor yesterday and got put pills... i just feel like i cant be happy and no matter what my soon to be hubby does i just get so mad and all i want him to do is say were over i cant do it anymore... i just have so much hate and crying everyday is taking over my body , i even hate being at work and being around people asking me why i look so sad..... please i just need help i wanna be happy again but i don't think i can be

Last edited by sadgirl29; 12-19-2014 at 09:38 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to sadgirl29:
    movielover40 (12-22-2014)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2014, 09:22 PM   #2
    keenobserver
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

keenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB User
    Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore :(

Hi,
    I think you should ask yourself whether getting married with the soon to be hubby is the right step for you. You have some issues that are really troubling you and your father's tragedy is also making you very angry. The tragedy is now out of your control and nothing will change in making things better. Next time you get angry or let something bother you, think about what is the biggest issue that is bugging you. Please let us know how its going on.
    Thanks

Old 12-22-2014, 06:49 AM   #3
    sadgirl29
    (female)

sadgirl29 HB User

thank you for writing me. me and the soon to be hubby been getting along alot better and i know for sure he is the one i want to marry, i been with him for 10 years. i think the pills are helping me alot more now.. as of my dad i think i have alot of hate for him because he wouldn't be at my wedding to walk me down and that hurts.

xoxoxo Sadgirl29

Old 12-25-2014, 05:57 AM   #4
    keenobserver
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

keenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB User

Hi,
    Sounds good to hear at you are marrying someone you want to marry. Its promising to hear that you know what is affecting you the most. As you are taking medicine, it seems like you are dealing with different issues and that this has been a problem for you for a while now. At least now though you can explain to your colleagues that you are getting married without your father present.
    Let us know how it all goes. Thanks

The following user gives a hug of support to keenobserver:
    sadgirl29 (12-29-2014)
    Old 12-31-2014, 07:12 AM   #5
    djch
    (female)

djch HB User

Very good that you went to see a dr and hopefully some medication will help make the pit of fear and hate and sadness at least less deep. It would be ideal if you could start seeing a therapist. I lost both my parents young and it feels like I will never recover - I think a therapist can help. Perhaps mourning lasts a lifetime, I don't know. On a different note, it sounds like you want your fiance to dump you. I've been there. I think it is the fear of being dumped and heartbroken that made me feel that way. And some insecurity. Just Be careful what you wish for. Go into the marriage with an open, honest, loving heart, or don't go at all. Be careful you are not doing things (acting in certain ways, saying certain things) in a sort of unconscious attempt to sabotage the relationship. I nearly did that and we had a rough patch, but now we are better than ever and I'm so thankful for him in my life. Good luck to you.

The Following User Says Thank You to djch For This Useful Post:
    sadgirl29 (12-31-2014)
    Closed Thread