It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board

• slipping into depression again ?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-06-2015, 05:27 PM   #1
    donnauk45
    (female)

donnauk45 HB User
    slipping into depression again ?

We're do I start I'vesuffered with depression for over ten years on and off I thought I was getting better but the past month I've started to feel like I'm slipping into it all over again I'm on a lower dose tablet now and I just carnt get these stupid thoughts out of my head that I've got a serious illness and I'm going to become sick and die
    I feel so stupid writeing this but I just don't know what to do
    I feel so sad all the time carnt stop crying
    I'm a single parent and feel so alone :`(

The following 4 users give hugs of support to: donnauk45
    Joni1205 (01-31-2015)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2015, 06:43 AM   #2
    Toypoodle
    (female)

Toypoodle HB UserToypoodle HB User
    Re: slipping into depression again ?

You might need to see your doctor. The doctor might want to bump your med. up. I wouldn't wait to long without seeing your doctor. Please keep us posted how you're doing.

Old 01-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #3
    TooBigHearted
    (female)

TooBigHearted HB User

Please don't feel alone because you aren't. Many of us on here go through these same emotions at one point or another. I highly recommend that you make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. They may want to increase your medication again as it is not working for you like it used to. Just remember that you have a precious child that needs you so you're not only trying to help yourself, you are helping your child also. I wish I had more advice to give but please keep your head up and also keep us posted if you can. Sending hugs your way!

Old 01-31-2015, 06:27 AM   #4
    Joni1205
    (female)

Joni1205 HB User

I know what you are going through. I also suffer major depression off and on and have chronic insomnia. I am currently having a very bad episode. My family has no idea how I am feeling because I do not want them to know. I am current taking trazodone 50 mg during the day sometimes with 25 mg clonazepam. At night 200 mg of trazodone and 1 mg clonazepam. The night dose really helps with sleep, but the day dose just gives me very mild relief from daytime depression. I don't want to go back to stronger or more medications as I do not have a job or insurance. If you can afford to see a doctor or psychiatrist you really should. All we can do is take one day at a time. My thoughts are with you. Depression is so hard for most people to understand.

Old 02-24-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
    donnauk45
    (female)

donnauk45 HB User

My doctor has tried to cut my tablet down trying to get me off them but I feel that I'm not ready and my anxiety is going through the roof
    My tension headaches have returned and stiff neck and shoulders all the time and muscle ache under my arms she said I need to relax I try so hard but it's these thoughts of dread all the time I carnt control them
    To top it off I think I'm going through the menopause I don't know which way to turn at the moment :`(

Closed Thread