It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diabetes Message Board

acute burning pain in lower back waistiline and back of my thighs

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2018, 06:28 AM   #1
evant HB User
acute burning pain in lower back waistiline and back of my thighs

Hello and sorry in advance for any language mistakes...
I have not been officially diagnosed with diabetes...but since May 2016 the overall condition of my health is terrible! Many tests many doctors....

I would like to ask you if acute burning sensation around waistline which radiates down the backside of thighs and sometimes reaches down my ankles is a symptom of diabetes??? this sensation is really awful!

I have many health problems since last May after an ovarian cyst surgery and many of them I believe have hormonal root! But I am afraid the possibity of diabetes as I have read that there is a correlation between hormones and blood sugar levels...

Last summer my dentist told me that my teeth condition is not so good for my age ( in June I will be 32 years old) and I have to watch my diet because I may have diabetes in the long run...The truth is that despite the fact that I have a good hygiene of my teeth I have noticed that I have yellow tartar inside and generally the colour is not white as it was in the past...

Another symptom I have is hypoglycemic episodes almost every day! In the morning I want too much sugar to give me energy and after any meal I crave sugar or sth sweet...

Sponsors Lightbulb
Reply Reply