It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diabetes Message Board

Diabetes or not ?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2018, 09:22 PM   #1
JL27
(male)

JL27 HB User
Diabetes or not ?

I am experiencing frequent urination during days even though I drink less, especially in the morning and after lunch. Every 1hour I feel like I need to urinate. Not pale yellow urine but clear urine output almost everytime I pee. At night I do not pee. I have dry lips but i used to get rid of it by using petroleum jelly. I am not thirsty. I am concerned on my urination frequency.

Do I need to test for diabetes ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Diabetes or not ?

Frequent urination can be a symptom of 1000 things..including dehydration as well as bladder infections. Although people with diabetes also often experience this, you are not mentioning any of the other symptoms of diabetes.

Finding out if you have diabetes is a simple blood test..you can get your doctor to check your fasting glucose (sugar) levels easy enough,....but maybe you need a full physical to make sure nothing else is going on. I would suggest you make an appointment with a general doctor and talk it over with him/ her.

Reply Reply