It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diabetes Message Board

Diabetes??

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2018, 09:04 AM   #1
Ksoccermom
(female)

Ksoccermom HB User
Diabetes??

Good morning I have a quick question about prediabetes. I took a a1c test and I was one number above the range so it shows I can be in the pre diabetes range. 5.8 was my number. If my fasting numbers are 85 could I still be getting high numbers in the middle of the night and not even realize it. I thought great I have 85 this morning but maybe I'm diabetic because of my middle of the night numbers? How can I stop them in the middle of the night? I also started taking Gymnema Sylvestre, but maybe it makes my glucose go to low and then the liver dump happens in the middle of the night? Thanks for any advice and have a wonderful day!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
JohnR41
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Diabetes??

A good way to find out if Gymnema Sylvestre is causing high numbers in the middle of the night is to stop taking it and see what happens.

Do you have a snack before going to sleep at night? If so, that could be the cause.

Reply Reply