It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• USDA and HHS are EVIL.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-14-2016, 07:31 PM   #1
    jonas123
    (male)

jonas123 HB User
    USDA and HHS are EVIL.

The USDA guidelines are based on such bogus, biased data. It makes me sick just thinking about it. It's all geared toward promoting the consumption of less fat in the diet. It simply urges people to "eat less fat". It makes zero sense. They're not even considering why so many people are unhealthy. I'll tell you why. It's all because of the misinformation promulgated by the USDA and HHS. They monotonously say to "eat less fat", thinking it's actually helping anything. They don't even consider the EVIDENCE showing that this is simply not true. Polyunsaturated fatty acids, like Alpha Lipoic Acid, Hexadecatrienoic acid, and Nisinic acid (Tetracosahexaenoic acid), are completely innocuous. It's the TRANS fats that are deleterious to the human frame. In addition, any Omega fatty acid, whether it be n-3, n-6, n-7, or n-9, are perfectly fine for human consumption. DAIRY products should NOT be consumed. There is absolutely NOTHING good about dairy. We are the number one consumers of dairy, and yet we have the highest rate of osteoporosis. Autism, ADHD, Cancer, Heart disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, and a myriad of other diseases are linked to consumption of dairy and other foods.

DON'T be conducive to the continued profit of the dairy industry! They are ruining the earth! Vegetables and fruits are far superior to dairy! Eat those foods instead! Worried about calcium? The body actually doesn't need that nutrient as much as we thought we needed it! Calcium actually robs the body of hydroxyapatite, comprised of Phosphorus, Magnesium, Calcium, Chromium, Boron, etc. P, Mg, Cr, and B actually are required for the storage and transport of hydroxyapatite - NOT Ca! In addition, Ca promotes an acidic environment, which has been proven to activate osteoclasts and thus stimulate bone loss! Don't be scammed by the money-hungry dairy industry. They are lustrous for it. They are also quite sententious, thinking that they are actually doing any good.

Want to build strong bones and teeth? Eat raw, organic deep greens instead. They will get you a lot farther than dairy. Dark leafy greens contain glucosinolates, which are converted in the body to isothiocyanates. These bio chemicals are far superior to the "nutrients" found in dairy. They also contain Phosphorus, Magnesium, Chromium, and Boron, which are all crucial for skeletal health. And don't even get me started on wheat. Wheat products contain gliadorphins, exorphins, and gluteomorphins, which are all classified as PHYTATES. These baleful compounds RUIN dental health. DON'T eat them! Eat a balanced, vegan, organic, raw, alkaline, nutritarian diet instead. This type of diet is far superior to any fad diet spewed out by the USDA and HHS.

I'm tired of the subject at hand, so now I shall repose for a bit.

Last edited by jonas123; 02-16-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2016, 02:38 PM   #2
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
    Re: USDA and HHS are EVIL.

Thanks for your interesting and informative post. Being a vegan, I agree with much of what you said. However, I once did a lot of research on phytates and had some trouble making up my mind. One source (a textbook totally about phytates) told about both the good and bad aspects of phytates, and the end result was that the good and bad were about evenly balanced. And I find this to be true of many foods.

Some of the good: Phytates contain anti-oxidants that can help reduce a number of diseases. For example, Phytates have anti-cancer effects and can help control blood sugar levels.

So I try to find a balance. I try to keep phytate within certain reasonable limits rather than trying to eliminate it completely.

P.S. So far, my teeth are okay.

Last edited by JohnR41; 02-15-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Old 02-15-2016, 08:38 PM   #3
    jonas123
    (male)

jonas123 HB User
    Re: USDA and HHS are EVIL.

Good for you, man. Good for you.

I'm actually not that cognizant of phytates. However, I do know that they should be limited, like you said. Dairy is actually worse. And there are also things that are far worse than either of those. Examples would be drugs, alcohol, tobacco, whiskey, promiscuity, etc.

You're on the right track, being a vegan. The world could use more health-conscious people like you.

Peace, bro.

Closed Thread