It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• How can I regain the weight I've lost quickly ?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-30-2016, 07:56 AM   #1
    Amigo999
    (male)

Amigo999 HB User
    How can I regain the weight I've lost quickly ?

My wife of over 20 years left me 2 months ago and prior to that our relationship was toxic for sometime.

Once she finally left she cut off all contact with me, she changed her phone number and I don't even know where she lives

I thought it would be a relief when we parted, and even thought a bit of space between us may help us get back to where we were.

However when she left I was devastated

Sorry for rambling but over the last few months I have slipped in to a spiral of horrible depression, where I go days without sleep or sometimes all I can do is sleep.

But the biggest problem is I haven't been eating, one week I went 5 days where I only ate a couple of pot noodles and one sandwich.

I realise now that I have to pull myself together and get back to working, eating and sleeping regularly.

I am now making an effort to eat again

However I have lost an alarming amount of weight and my face looks gaunt and I've aged 10 years over the last few months.

My work is also suffering and If I don't get back on track I'll lose that and my house.

I work freelance so I work from home and don't have to see anybody, the big problem is i have lot's of friends who keep asking after me but I don't want anyone to see me like this, especially my parents, because people look shocked if they haven't seen me for a while, so I end up putting things off with friends and tell them that I'm overloaded with work so cant go out.

I even play sax in a band and haven't rehearsed with them for 5 weeks

This is really affecting my self confidence and I'm becoming more and more Isolated, the last few days I've started to eat again, yesterday I even had 3 meals.

However when I'm down my appetite disappears, so I've been drinking cartons of double cream, because it's so high in calories and easy to get down quick. will this even work ?

PLEASE someone help me with any ideas how I can put weight on quickly,
    I haven't actually weighed myself I'm going to get some scales tomorrow and start to monitor my weight.

If I have lost the weight so quickly, can I put it back on quickly ?

If I could just gain some weight quickly I'll feel like going out and living again.

If there is any response to this message I will come back with my height and exact weight etc

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if this is in the wrong section, and feel free to move it to the appropriate section.

Love Light and Peace

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread