It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

Metabolism

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
Justwayne
(male)

Justwayne HB User
Metabolism

Any know of an y good metabolism enhancers that won't cause any problems short or long term. I tried hydroxycut last month 220-220 so no go on that. Was looking for a regular cheap metabolism or digestive enhancer I'm a 28 5 10" 220lb male was always 165-175 till 27 years old 28 now. Did have an rear end auto accident that put me in bed rest since Feb 2017 was 200lbs just started moving around a little bit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
JohnR41
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Metabolism

I don't think there's any magic pill that's going to solve all your problems, if that's what you have in mind. If you're eating lots of animal protein 3 times a day, I believe it will take longer to digest than plant foods. And it will put a bigger burden on your digestive system.

Fresh fruit, non-starchy vegetables, limited amounts of whole grains, legumes and nuts will move through your digestive system faster. And of course you shouldn't overeat.

Reply Reply