It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

Starving

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 12:51 PM   #1
Children1100
(female)

Children1100 HB User
Starving

I hope I'm on the right board for this. In Feb 2018, I started WW because I needed to lose about 60 lbs. I didn't follow WW as planned and basically starving myself eating about 600-700 calories for 6 days and working out 6 days a week. On the 7th day, I would pig out and eat whatever I wanted. I did this for about 3 months and lost 31 lbs. I feel really good but I know it was the wrong way to lose weight.

A couple weeks ago, I went to the urgent care because I had pains in my stomach. Turns out I had bacterial vaginosis. My urine sample showed ketones (from low carbs). It also showed slightly elevated bilirubin which I looked on the internet and said bilirubin can be a cause of liver issues.

On Tuesday, I went for my yearly blood work. Plus another urine sample. This time my urine was normal but had a trace of protein (which can be caused by kidney issues.

My doctor's office hasn't called me yet with my blood work results and I'm freaking out. How much damage could I have done in starving myself 6 days a week for about 3 months? I am not starving myself anymore. It's not worth it. I am eating. But my stomach is in knots and can't eat right now.

Does anyone know how much damage I could have done in 3 months?

Thank you,

Bernice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply