It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

Are there any things to eat that can give a person more energy though.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #1
gal3323
(female)

gal3323 HB User
Are there any things to eat that can give a person more energy though.

I have the anemia condition so I don't really have energy to do things that I want ya. It would be nice to know that there are things I can take to have more energy. Does anyone have any advice on this. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
YaYagirl
Senior Veteran
(female)

YaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB User
Re: Are there any things to eat that can give a person more energy though.

Dear gal,

If you are still anemic, what are you doing to improve your condition?
You can research which foods contain iron and eat those foods.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:24 AM   #3
Soumyashri
(female)

Soumyashri HB User

Yes. Foods like dates, almonds, raisins, nuts gives more energy person needs. Fruits like apple, pineapple, banana gives instant energy.

Old 11-02-2018, 12:24 AM   #4
gal3323
(female)

gal3323 HB User

I am trying to take things with iron though. I just get sad about the anemia condition cuz I can't have energy to do things I want to. I just have the anemia conditon since my period last for awhile ya. Thanks.

Old 11-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #5
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Are you seeing a doctor? A doctor can prescribe you iron supplements which will help you...its really important that you don't take too much iron. Too much can make you sick. You want to do this under a doctor's supervision.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:19 AM   #6
denise1952
(female)

denise1952 HB User

I'm working on that myself since I had bloodwork done and it showed low thyroid. I'm taking supplements, and it's helping but it is something that is taking time. I can't do the quick fixes like energy drinks etc. especially because I have a tremor that get's worse with those types of things.

I snack on the things that were mentioned in or around the 3 or 4th reply, and agree 100% on the whole nutrition thing. I also walk at least 3 times per week which I am grateful that I'm able to do that. I know some are not.

I take a B 50 complex, Magnesium, Vit. C, and D3 right now, and I am getting better. I'm 65 by the way, and didn't do my body a lot of good much of my life but even at my age, there is definite improvement in my health. I eat a lot of vegetables, fish, poulty, and try hard to get more fruits. I do eat quite a few blueberries at least, but need to consume more fruit. Apples are my fave, especially Envy, and Jazz are my faves when I can find them

Reply Reply